FOTD


Hello!! Just wanted to do a quick face of the day to show you how I did my make up using a hot pink lip! I love doing this look because it's so easy, for my eye shadow I use bronzer then a highlighter over top, the same ones I use on my face as well. I use a liquid liner for my top lid and flick it out and brown eyeshadow for underneath, I only have a little bit of mascara because I have eyelash extensions (which are absolutely amazing). Then my hot lips lipgloss, and that's it! Also I've been obsessed with bandanna headbands lately, like I'm pretty much wearing one everyday like...it's a problem...
Anyways that's all for for today, now I'm starting my weekend! Cheers to that!! 

Till next time, 

I'm Tashionably Yours XO 

This entry was posted on Thursday 6 March 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply