Comfortable but Chic OOTD


Good Morning! Today I am working at my parents spa, I've been helping out just on weekends lately since they have been really busy. I just do reception and making sure everything is kept on top of. I like it here, its pretty laid back and whenever there is a cancellation they book me in for a free-be, happy to help however I can (lol). When I am working here I love to be comfortable but obviously never sloppy. Today I am wearing these treggings (track pant leggings) from Roots. This adorable polka dot crop top is from Brandy Melvillle, I just got it recently at a Brandy Melville Warehouse Sale! It was amazing, I got almost a whole summer wardrobe for $95! I'll do a haul showing all my goodies another day. And this slouchy sweater is from Forever 21. All my bracelets are from Brandy as well, except the yellow one which is from Nasty Gal. Hope you all have a lovely day!

Till next time,

I'm Tashionably Yours XO

This entry was posted on Friday 7 March 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply