Fun Outfits of the Week

Why hello dolls! Happy Monday! It's been a pretty busy week this past week with St. Patricks Day festivities, internship interviews,  studying, hanging out with some friends and going to a concert. Just wanted to show you some of my fun outfits from this past week! I left out the boring interview ones because I mean, who wants to see another blazer? 



Ok I don't know about you all but I love St. Patricks Day, less for the green beer but more for the dressing up, it's the only day of the year that I'm allowed to wear green. I've worn green practically all my life for my high school uniform, and a work uniform I had for three years and oh man it was just god awful, expecially with my red hair I looked like walking Christmas. Well after I burned those uniforms (yes I really did) I refused to ever wear green again, I know I'm dramatic. So on this lovely holiday I choose to embrace it for this day and this day only. This year I rocked a plain green tank, tucked into my brandy melville velvet shorts and some nylons, with some sparkly green glasses on my head. I thought that my whole class was going to dress up, but turns out no one else got the memo besides me so I stood out like a sore thumb all day at school, hey that's not always a bad thing! But later on when we went to a couple bars I fit in just fine! 



The for just hanging out on Friday night I was so sick of dressing so professional all week, I just wanted to be comfy and cool! So I rocked my fav pair of high waisted blue jeans, don't ask me where I got them because I can't even tell you, (lol what a helpful blog I run over here), just a plain black tank and my favourite leather jacket that I've had for about four years, it's all ripped and worn out but I love it, the stories that jacket could tell.... Then I just rocked a snap back, and some colourful jewelry, nails, and lip! 


Saturday night I went The Neighbourhood concert. If you know about them you know that they are all about black and white everything from there clothes, to hair, to music videos, tv performances, and interviews are alway in black and white, and if you know their song Sweater Weather (who doesn't?) "cues song" 'those little high wasted shorts!" You'll understand my outfit. I wore my black and white stripped high wasted shorts from brandy melville, a lace crop top from garage, my leather jacket again, and my chanel beanie. As much as I loved my outfit standing outside in line for 2 hours was not so cute, thanks goodness I decided last minute to wear my parka. The show was auh-mazing, Jesse Rutherfords voice in person is ridiculously sexy. If you haven't heard them, go check them out now! Please...and thank you. 

And that's about it friends, I've been such into snapbacks lately, they make me want summer like ASAP! So I've been rocking those lately, straight hair, dewy foundation and always a bold lip! Hope you all had a lovely Monday and I'll catch up with you guys soon! 

Till next time, 

I'm Tashionably Yours XO 












This entry was posted on Monday 24 March 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply