NYC Fall Haul | Tashionably Yours

So they say when in New York to shop. . . and well thats exactly what I've been doing. Ever since I got here last month well, you can say I've indulged slightly. My first trip into the city me and my step mom went in Sephora to look around and we spent 3 hours in there, not even lying! I was in search for a perfect red for the fall season and I think I tried on every single red in that whole store and obviously the last possible option was the one that I finally thought would be perfect. So I picked up one of those along with a few another goodies. We also stopped at Forever 21 in Times Square, and oh my goodness that store is massive. It was seriously fall heaven, everything was black, burgundy, teal, cream, and white. It was amazing. So I got my self some stunning fall pieces! I filmed a haul video showing everything that I got, had to split it into 2 parts because, well I really did splurge. And that was only my first day in the city (whoops).

I really do love it here in New York, I do wish I lived in the city but the 45 minute train ride isn't all that bad. I am still looking for an internship, didn't realize just how difficult it would be here but I'm not giving up!! Hope you all are enjoying the beginning of fall!! Check out my videos of all my new amazing finds, and don't forget to subscribe!

This entry was posted on Thursday 25 September 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply