She Wore Blue Velvet | Interview Outfit

Pop the champagne because I am officially done school! Undergrad in Fashion Management done and after the longest year of my life, post grad in International Fashion Development and Management is finite! And I cannot be more thrilled about it and to finally start my career in the fashion industry. It really was a long year and especially since in the summer I moved further up north away from the city I had to get up at 4:30 to make those godawful 8am classes (who invented those in the first place?) Well how did I survive you ask? Well friend let me tell you, never have I been so thankful for caffein and concealer. Turning off my alarm clock yesterday was seriously one of the greatest feelings in the world! I have a had a nice couple days off, got to spend time with some friends and family, and for the first time all year got to sit outside on my porch and read, and today reorganized my closet which was something I've wanted to do for months now! Does anyone else life just feels a lot more in order after they clean their closet? I also just recently came into a lot of colourful shoes... like 7, so I needed to make room for those bad boys.

Well even though classes are over, I'm not quit finished! Like I have mentioned before I need to get an internship in order to fully graduate. I have been on a couple of interviews but I can honestly say that I am being a little picky. I've done internships before and worked in the industry and I really just want something that is different then what I've done and one that I think I will really benefit from! So I have an interview tomorrow at an agency that represents some of the top fashion photographers in Toronto, meaning ill be helping out at some of the biggest shoots! I think this could be such an amazing opportunity, so fingers crossed and wish me luck! This is similar to what I will be wearing tomorrow, sticking to black, as per usual but adding pops of blue through my shoes, scarf and nails! I'll let you know how it goes!

Till next time,

I'm Tashionably Yours

This entry was posted on Tuesday 22 April 2014 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply