Sabo Skirt

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




O. M.G. So I have found my perfect clothing brand; Sabo Skirt! Like I seriously want to own everything from this website... I have heard of it before and seen some pieces here and there but I've never really taken the time to fully go through their site, my friend mentioned that she wants to put in an order soon so if I want anything we could do it together to save on shipping. So I went through the site and like...seriously...I want everything. 


It's an online Australian based company, and they have proven to be very successful through all social media outlets. I honestly just love the style, all the bright colours, the prints, the shapes, the geometrics, and textures. The prices are about mid range, but I feel like it's totally worth it. The quality and fabrics they use are just fab! Going through their site I could just picture my self wearing everything, can I just please magically have my closet full of Sabo?! (Oh how a girl can dream...) 


I love the Australian essence of the brand that is definitely transparent throughout all their pieces. I highly recommend checking out there site as well as their blog, instagram, Facebook, and pintrest, for not only their amazing clothes but for some creative styling ideas. The brand is just so inpiring and gives me great ideas on experimenting with colours and prints! So go check them out while I sit here narrowing down my absolute favourites, which will probably take me all night! 

www.saboskirt.com

Take care Lovlies
Till next time, 

I'm Tashionably Yours Xo 



This entry was posted on Saturday 8 March 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply