Trend To Try | Orange Lip


Hello!! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend, mine was supper busy with work but I'm off today so I spent the morning having breakfast in bed, rye toast with fig and ginger jam and a mix berries salad with a carmel latte, watching some YouTube videos! Well I am thinking about doing a series of posts about trends I really want to try out. There are so many that are so out of my comfort zone that I think would be so cool to try out. This year at fashion week a huge beauty trend was orange lips! I absolutely love this look whether it's a gloss or a matte finish it really looks stunning on everyone. I just so happened to have an orange lipstick laying around that I have not used in years! Figured I would whip that bad boy out and give him a try. 


I put some Chapstick underneath to get more of a glossy look but sometimes I just dab it on so it's a bit lighter and more matte! I really like the look of it, I felt a lot more tanned?! (lol) I did a neutral eye so my lips would be the focus and my outfit was black and white. This particular colour that I used is from Mary Kay; Orange Crush. I definitely want to buy one that's a bit more brighter! I think this is a perf transition into spring, adding little pops of colour here and there. I have a pretty big interview on Wednesday for an internship with a PR company and I deff think I'm going to rock this lip trend! Let me know what orange lipsticks you recommend! 

Till Next Time, 
I'm Tashionably Yours XO


This entry was posted on Sunday 16 March 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply