Shady Lady | Favourite Spring Sunnies

Why hello there! I have been a little absent this past week, as things have just been crazy with school and work! It is so hard to believe that I only have less then two weeks of school left, which you think I would be more excited about but that just means I need to start a big girl job which is all so scary and exciting at the same. I have still yet to find an internship for the summer, I think I have an interview this week though for a styling position with a magazine which would be absolutely amazing if I got because that's something that I can just totally see myself doing! So fingers crossed!

Just wanted to do a quick post about this spring and summers trends with sunnies! I am absolutely in love with this trend of supper colourful, big, bright, and unique shaped styles. It is definitely a playoff of the 60's sunnies trends, I just love when style makes a comeback! I made a little compilation of my favourite styles, I love the ones that have the details attached to them, like the watermelon and the flower ones! The rounded ones with a thick colourful plastic around it I think are just so much fun and seriously such a perfect accessory. For a while I have only ever owned about 2-3 pairs of sunglasses at a time using them more as a necessity and less as an accessory but this spring I feel like you need a different pair of sunnies for every outfit! You can find these everywhere at the moment for every budget; forever 21 and H&M has some cute cheap ones, Nasty Gal and ASOS for those mid price points and those black floral ones are from Bloomingdales for almost $700! I just feel as though it is a perfect way to add a little bit more colour to your look, as we all know I am deff more of a neutral girl wearing mostly black all the time (hey I have been working on it OK?) And I love adding little bits of colour here and there, whether it's my necklaces or bracelets, my lips or nails that day, purses and clutches and now with some sunnies. And hey it's so much quicker to put on a pair then to do your eye make up! So if your running out the house to just run a couple errands or just going to the beach, skip on the eye shadow and liner and just throw on a pair of some supper chic and colourful sunnies.

Which one is your favourite?

Till next time,

I'm Tashionably Yours XO

This entry was posted on Tuesday 8 April 2014 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply