Lip Look for Spring 2014


I was recently cleaning out my makeup collection, which is so something I totally need to do more often because it's crazy the things your find that you forgot you even had, and also to throw some of those dried out masacaras we for some reason always hold on to. Well when I was going through my collection I came across this lipgloss that I got a couple years ago for an event and only ever wore it once. It's a bright pink gloss and well I never wear pink, or lip gloss so that's why it been buried at the bottom and never to be thought of again. I had recently watched a spring makeup tutorial where she used a bright pink like this one and holy moly I loved it on her. So I was curious to play around with my makeup to see if I could make a colour like this work. And I really loved the way it turned out, I'm honestly so sick of matte red I can't even tell you! My Kate Moss 107 has been used and abused and I quite believe I lost it at a concert last weekend and I can honestly say I'm not too heartbroken about it. And I think my lips arnt either, does anyone else find that there lips are ridiculously chapped when your wearing matte lipsticks everyday?! Oh my goodness I've been exfoliating and drenching them in baby lips whenever I'm home cause they are in need of some seriosuly TLC. So needless to say my lips are happy with me for switching things up to a gloss. I love this colour how bright it is and totally perfect for spring. 
I took this picture it different lighting to see how glossy and bright it is. It's more of a sticky gloss which I prefer over the really wet ones, it really stays on all day, and after I ate or had my coffee(s) my lips were still pink but it looks more like a pretty stain. I just loved the way it looked and it's just a great way to brighten up you overall look. This particular lipgloss I have no idea where it is from, usefull I know. There is no brand on it? (lol) But it doesnt really matter, the name of it however is Hot Lips! So I tag you all to try a lip look a little out of your comfort zone! If your unsure how to pull it all together with the rest of your make up look up a tutorial there are hundreds of thousands of them for probably every colour possible! For this pink lip I did a light bronzed eye using bronzer and highliter as my shadow, winged liner, thick lashes and a rosy cheek. I would have taken a picture of my whole FOTD but I took this at the end of my day and well needless to say, I was not picture appropriate, so I hope you enjoyed this LOTD, and let me know if you want me to do more. I found so many colours in my collection that I'm really curious about trying them out, don't ask why I have them. . .

Anyways that's all for tonight.
Till next time, 

I'm Tashionably Yours XO 


This entry was posted on Wednesday 5 March 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply