Spring Makeup with Orange Lips | Tashionably Yours

Hey dolls! Hope everyone is doing well. I know I have been so M.I.A lately, but I have good reasons I swear. :) So I finally landed an internship and it just so happened to be one of the original ones I really wanted. I am working as a marketing intern with a designer, she is currently working on some really exciting projects, and being right there in her studio around all the madness is an absolute pleasure. It is such a different atmosphere then I am used to, and being around so many creative individuals creates such an amazing learning experience. So besides working there and at my other job and trying to get my tan on (it's been so hot and I am seriously taking advantage of it ok?) I have been working on my YouTube Videos. The more I work on the less time it takes me, since this is all so new to me! I have been having such a fun time putting them together, and coming up with new and exciting ideas. For my latest video, I show you how I have been doing my everyday makeup this spring. I do a dark neutral eye using a beige shadow, bronzer in the crease, and a dark brown on the outer corners, and its no news that I have been loving orange lips lately, so I finish it off with a coral lipstick with an orange gloss over top! Check it out below and don't forget to subscribe! XO

This entry was posted on Tuesday 3 June 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply