Messy Bun Tutorial | Style Saturdays | Tashionably Yours

Hey dolls! Hope everyone enjoyed their saturday, mine was spent doing some filming and editing, a crazy cleaning of my room and bathroom then spending the rest of the day laying out in the sun drinking some wine. I love my days off! So I started a new series on YouTube called Style Saturdays where I post different styles up every Saturday, whether it's how I style something, hair styles, talking about trends, anything! So today I posted a video of how I do my messy bun, it really is simple but I have had many people ask me how I do it, online and randomly on the street... I'm serious. I love learning how other people do their messy bun's because even though it may not turn out the same it is a new technique and way of doing it! So here is my video, I hope you liked it, and don't forget to subscribe! XOXO

Till next time, I'm Tashionably Yours XOXO

This entry was posted on Saturday 7 June 2014 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply