TMI TAG | Tashionably Yours

Hey Dolls! Hope you all have been enjoying your summer. I've been wanting to film something cool for a while but every time I try to film something Mother Nature turns into a grumpy old lady and rains on my parade . . . literally. So yesterday I decided to just film something fun! I did the TMI tag which is basically a list of 50 random questions, giving you all a chance to learn some weird facts about me and my life! It was fun to do as I tried just naming the first things that came to mind. Check it out, and don't forget to check out some of my new videos on there, I've done some fun DIY projects! Got some crazy crazy news and updates for you all but that will all come very soon! Just wanted to say a quick hello! Until next time, I'm Tashionably Yours XOXO

This entry was posted on Wednesday 13 August 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply